Out of School Hours Care
The Cambridge PS OSHC Program is committed to providing a stimulating, supportive, safe, friendly and caring environment for all the students who attend. The Program will support the development of the whole child socially, emotionally, physically, aesthetically and intellectually. This will be done in a fun and inclusive manner acknowledging the individuality of the students in out of school hours care. It will provide affordable, quality care which is accessible by all students and which meets the needs of the families within our community.
T: 03 9748 8901
M: 0475 973 325
E: [email protected]
Hours of operation
Before school care: 6:45am – 8:45am
After school care: 3:15am – 6:45pm
Vacation care: 6:45am – 6:45pm
If you wish to enrol your child in the OSHC Program, please download, complete and return the relevant enrolment form below:
Further, specific details about the program can be found in the attached OSHC Parent Handbook.
If you need to update personal details that are on file, please download, complete and return the Change of Details form.
Acceptance and Refusal of Authorisation Policy
Additional Needs Policy
Administration of Authorised Medication Policy
Animal and Pet Policy
Bike Safety Policy
Chemical Spills Policy
Child Protection and Child Safe Standards Policy
Continuity of Education and Care Policy
Cystic Fibrosis Policy
Death of a Child Policy
Death of an Educator Policy
Delivery and Collection of Children Policy
Education, Curriculum and Learning Policy
Educator and Management Policy
Emergency Management and Evacuation Policy
Emergency Service Contact Policy
Environmental Sustainability Policy
Family Law and Access Policy
Food, Nutrition and Beverage Policy
Health, Hygiene and Safe Food Policy
HIV AIDS Policy
Immunisation and Disease Prevention Policy
Infectious Diseases Policy
Lock Up Policy
Medical Conditions Policy
National Quality Framework Policy
Parental Interaction and Involvement in the Service Policy
Physical Environment (Workplace Safety, Learning and Administration) Policy
Privacy and Confidentiality Policy
Record Keeping and Retention Policy
Relationships with Children Policy
Rest, Relaxation and Clothing Policy
Social Media Policy
Staffing Arrangements Policy
Technology Usage Policy
Unenrolled Children Policy
Water Safety Policy
Work Health and Safety Policy
The canteen at Cambridge PS is operated internally and provides a range of items including vegetarian, gluten free and Halal options.
Current canteen pricing can be found in the following attachment: 2023 Canteen Price List (updated April)
Brown paper bag
Lunch orders can be written on a brown paper bag, money enclosed and placed in the class lunch order tub by the student at the start of the school day.
The brown paper bag must be clearly marked with the student’s name, class, order items (Halal noted if required) and money enclosed. Correct money total is expected, and there will be no responsibility for lost change.
If your order is written on an envelope, please also include an extra 20cents for a brown paper bag.
Online via Flexischools
Lunch orders can also be placed online, making it easy and convenient to place orders without the need to find the correct change, or risk the lunch order bag being forgotten about in the bottom of a school bag.
To register an account for Flexischools:
- Download the Flexischools app from the App Store or Google Play and tap ‘Like to register?’ in the app, or browse to the Flexischools website and click on the ‘Register’ button at the top right of the website
- Submit your email address to create an account
- Go to your inbox and open the registration email from Flexischools
- Click on the link provided (or copy and paste the link into the address bar in a new internet browser window)
- Follow the registration process, creating a password and completing your personal details
- Once your account is set up, log into the Flexischools app, or browse to the Flexischools website and click on ‘Log in’ at the top right
- Add users to your account. This could be your students or yourself if you are a staff member
Placing an order (mobile app):
Placing an order (desktop/laptop):
- After logging into the Flexischools website, click on the arrows either side of the food menu to browse through your schools available food services
- Click on the green ‘Order’ button below the desired service
- Select the date that you wish your child to receive their order on. You may select ‘Load More Dates’ to order further in advance
- After this, select the food items you want to purchase. Once you have added at least one item you can navigate back to the menu by clicking on the green ‘Category List’ button on the top left of the menu or alternatively confirm your order by clicking the green ‘Confirm Order’ button on the top right
School pride starts with wearing the full and correct school uniform, and sets students up for success for the entire school day.
Wearing the correct school uniform is compulsory. Any variations in uniform due to medial reasons need to be supported by a formal letter from a General Practitioner.
Cambridge PS uniforms are supplied by Noone:
‘The Cambridge Chronicle’ is a fortnightly newsletter, highlighting all the latest and upcoming information and happenings around the school.
Download the latest newsletter: No. 15 – 14th September 2023